Java Ua is actively seeking Jr. JAVA Application Developer to join our team and support development efforts for a government client.
The successful candidate Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience using Java 8+ (Java 11 preferred)
- At least 1 year of experience in MS Excel, experience in Lead technical analysis.
- Experience designing and developing secure web applications using JEE7+ (Enterprise Java Beans 3+, CDI)
- Experience developing web applications front ends using JSF/PrimeFaces
- Experience with Java ORM technologies JPA2/Hibernate, SQL, and Oracle
Additional Skills & Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years of professional experience. Additional 2 years or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience may be considered.
Selected candidates must be able to successfully pass a thorough Government background screening process for a Public Trust clearance.